To see if you may qualify for participation in PHOENIX, please answer the following questions to the best of your ability. This should take approximately 5 minutes. The information you provide will be used ONLY for the purpose of determining your potential eligibility for the study. It will not be sold, shared, or transferred to any party not directly involved in PHOENIX. At the completion of the study (approximately December of 2019), your information will be destroyed.
1. Have you been diagnosed with one of the following conditions? (check all that apply)
If yes, did a biopsy confirm your diagnosis of IgA nephropathy?
If yes, were you ≤ 35 when you were diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes?
If yes, did a biopsy confirm your diagnosis of FSGS?
If yes, have you had genetic testing to confirm ADPKD?
2. Are you between the ages of 18 and 65?
3. Are you willing to participate in at least 10 study visits and 6 phone assessments over 16 weeks?
4. Have you had a kidney transplant?
5. Have you been treated with dialysis or acute kidney injury in the past 12 weeks?
6. Are you currently participating in another research study that requires that you take medication or undergo other treatment for an illness?
7. Have you had a stroke or transient ischemic attack in the last 6 months?
8. Are you being treated for high blood pressure?
9. Are you being treated for diabetes?
10. Have you been diagnosed with left-sided heart disease and/or cardiac disease?