"A clinical trial designed specifically for patients with
rare chronic kidney diseases"
PHOENIX is a multi-center, open-label Phase 2 trial evaluating the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of bardoxolone methyl in qualified patients with the following rare chronic kidney diseases (CKD): CKD associated with type 1 diabetes (T1D), IgA nephropathy (IgAN), focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), and autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD). Approximately 100 patients will enroll in the trial at research centers across the United States.
You may be eligible for this study if you:
- Are 18 to 60 years of age
- Have been diagnosed with one of the following conditions:
- CKD associated with type 1 diabetes (T1D)
- IgA nephropathy (IgAN)
- Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)
- Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD)
Other eligibility criteria will apply. To see if you pre-qualify for PHOENIX